Job Title: Demolition Excavator Operator
Job Location: Canterbury, Kent
Job Salary: £ Negotiable
We are looking for an experienced demolition excavator operator to start work immediately on a substantial project we have just started in Canterbury. The project is the demolition of various structures making up a disused army barracks. The duration of the project is 26 weeks but if the operator shows a high standard of work ethic this position could become permanent on projects across London and the south east.
Experience is essential and the ideal candidate will have several years’ experience of working on demolition projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
– High levels of competence at operating demolition excavators in a variety of sites including tight inner city projects.
– They must show great consideration for safety of everyone on and around the site.
– The operator must be able to follow method statements and be able to communicate any site issues to the management teams.
– Must be able to complete basic plant maintenance tasks to help ensure the equipment runs smoothly.
– Willing to learn and attend refresher training courses and any other courses that will benefit your performance.
– Have the relevant CCDO & CPCS demolition qualification for their chosen size of excavator.
– A full UK driving licence.
A very competitive package is available to anyone wishing to join a rapidly expanding company, which has a large variety of modern plant at its disposal.
If you are interested in the position please contact Sarah Clark on 01708 932300 or Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org.