High Reach Demolition
With a fleet of the latest high reach demolition excavators our strong arm tactics are certainly paying off. In the last few months they have been working flat out and will be engaged fully into the new year. The projects include:
- Rich Industrial Estate in Bermondsey for London Square – a large industrial estate with a variety of different scale buildings.
- Baitul Futuh Mosque – a fire damaged mosque in Morden Surrey which is the largest in Western Europe
- Briar Road – a parade of shops with flats above in Romford for Allen Build.
- Harrow Road – a fire damaged parade of shops with flats above. This project was for Savoy Construction.
The projects which are due to start are:
- Marsh Farm Luton – Demolition of residential housing and a shopping centre for Keepmoat.
- Lambeth College – The second phase of demolition work for Bowmer & Kirkland at the College.
- Union House – a four storey commercial centre in Tunbridge Wells for Dandara.
All these projects have also involved our sister companies Inner City Environmental and Inner-City Scaffolding for the removal of Asbestos and provision of Scaffolding.
Demolition Contractor in London and The South East
High Reach Demolition is just one of the services that Downwell can offer. We provide a full range of Demolition and Deconstruction services in London and The South East for a wide range of Clients including: Main Contractors, Cost and Project Management Practices, Property Developers, Architects, Civil Engineering Companies and Local Government.
Downwell are NFDC accredited.
Contact Downwell Demolition
Rest assured if our boys do come round to discuss your next high reach demolition project or any of our other services it will be to your benefit. We are happy to give advice and budget costings at pre tender stage .
Tel: 01708 932 300